February 14, 2010

Happy Love Day

I love Valentine's Day. I loved it the same amount when I was a single gal since it is an excellent excuse to celebrate sparkles and pink and best friends and just be a cornball.  There is less pressure and pageantry than Christmas and if you never got around to sending Xmas Cards you'll have a month or more to throw together some paper hearts.  It is especially joyful as a teacher. See above.
I am so glad I've found someone to share this ride with. 
A week ago, on Andrew's birthday, he proposed to me.
He told me what he really wanted for his birthday
was to marry me.
I said yes.
My heart and life is filled with love these days.
Sending love to you.

~Emily~

6 comments:

lanytanybadgirl said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE yayayaya looooveeee you guys

Linda said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! What wonderful news on this day of love!

Kaleena said...

Congratulations!

Jocelyn - Henry's Mommy said...

WOW! Congratulations! You guys are perfect for each other, and I know you will have a wonderful married life together. :)

Unknown said...

Congratulations Em! That is wonderful news!

Heidi Williams said...

YAY em! So so soooo happy for you guys! So glad you posted about it, and love the ring!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails