June 12, 2011

Santa Barbara Botanical Garden

It was so pleasant wandering around the cool foresty garden. After years of putting it off I am glad we finally checked it out. A June Gloomy day was actually lovely weather for it. My favorite flower there was the orange Humboldt Lily. I want to plant them some day.

Afterwards we wandered around downtown, poking around shops. Andrew, the material scientist that he is, loves to examine and comment material goods of all kinds.

On a whim I got a matcha soy latte from Peets. My sister makes them...she was my inspiration. It was delicious! They custom prepped it for me and then gave me a card for a free drink next time since they felt I waited too long. Wow.

We also tried an Acai bowl at Epic Bowls. We LOVED it and will be repeat costumers.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails