July 8, 2011

July

Bike shopping. I've been on my bike everyday to attend a nearby writing institute.
I love it and am considering an upgrade from my old school 24 inch Girls (too small) Schwinn.
I ride on a bike path at a snails pace so I confess...I don't wear a helmet.
But I adore this watermelon one.
Brer, my dear neighbors' bunny, prepares for big changes in his household.
He remains calm while...
Courtney is boldly taking on motherhood. I am so excited to witness this!
She is sweet and caring and full of grace and intelligence.
I have a hunch this will be a happy baby.

2 comments:

jhkaye said...

Do you lock it up? Sometimes it's better to have a junker so nobody thinks about stealing it.

And you should get that melon helmet.

HTC In Pakistan said...

This is a perfect photos.. thanks for sharing us nice posted..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails