My California Days...capturing the shiny moments since 2007.
My favorite post of all time!! They remind me of the Hawaiian Monk Seals we saw at the Waikiki Aquarium. (We never figured out why they were in captivity?) anyway, AWESOME!! I love seals so much, you'll have to take me there!
I love this series of photos Em! This is photo blogging perfection.
My dad pointed out that we must love them because they are so dog-like.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
My favorite post of all time!! They remind me of the Hawaiian Monk Seals we saw at the Waikiki Aquarium. (We never figured out why they were in captivity?) anyway, AWESOME!! I love seals so much, you'll have to take me there!
I love this series of photos Em! This is photo blogging perfection.
My dad pointed out that we must love them because they are so dog-like.
Post a Comment