December 29, 2012

Welcome Baby Harvey!

 I am overjoyed to announce the birth of our son, Harvey Nakoa D____. He was born Saturday, December 22, 2012, at 1:50p.m in Santa Barbara, California.  7lbs 2 oz, 19 inches

 We are awestruck by this little guy. I can't believe he is mine and we made him! I am blown away by the human body, and what it is capable of.  Giving birth was the most intense but rewarding experience of my life. I fell completely in love with my baby the moment I saw him.
Our new family! The nurses gave Harvey a Christmas hat.
 We left the hospital with our baby bundle on Christmas Eve. He didn't love getting put in the carseat but fell asleep as soon as the car started.
Rooftop Courtyard connected to the maternity wing.
 Our hospital is beautiful and we received excellent care. But I have never ever been more grateful to be home.  Andrew and I have been home, cozy-ed up with our little baby. We love getting to know him.

1 comment:

Janet said...

Everything about it sounds just right. I'm so happy your sweet little guy is home with you. He is so, so cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails