March 14, 2013

Coal Oil Point

Right before I had Harvey, Andrew purchased an updated point-and-shoot. We call it our real camera and it doesn't get as much action as the iPhone. Still, I've made an effort to use it when I get outside. The hard part (compared to my phone) is pictures take so much more effort to upload and share.
I wish I knew this family so I could give them this picture. Frolicking on the beach, the place kids and dogs love best.
I love my community! I'm glad Harvey was born here: SB will always be an extra special place for us, no matter where we end up.
A question on my mind: Should I sell my surfboard and/or wetsuit? I got the wetsuit right before getting pregnant. The board has been used about twice a year...and mainly by guests-from-Hawaii. Also, I was swimming in the ocean sans-wetsuit a lot last summer but we had SO many shark warnings that I decided I better stop (Harvey was in me!). So, hmmmm...I know I ought to banish clutter but then again, what's a house without a surfboard?

1 comment:

Holly said...

Hmm... I bet Dwayne would take that surfboard off your hands for you! Great photos!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails