| Harvey is 12 Weeks Old! |
I wanted to write some of the songs I sing to Harvey before I forget
You can't Hurry Love
I need love, love
To ease my mind
I need to find,
find someone to call mine
But mama said
No, you just have to wait
She said love don't come easy
It's a game of give and take
Harvey my love
You'll be my love
You'll be my sky above
Who'll be my light?
You'll be my light
You'll be my day and night
You'll be mine tonight
Baby Mine from Dumbo
Baby mine, don't you cry
Baby mine, dry your eyes
Rest your head close to my heart
Never to part, baby of mine
I know a guy who's tough but sweet
He's so fine, he can't be beat
He's got everything that I desire
Sets the summer sun on fire
He's got everything that I desire
Sets the summer sun on fire
I love Harvey, I love Harvey
There was a baby who had a mommy and Harvey was his Name-O...
There was a Harvey who had an Auntie and Holly was her Name-O...
etc. Then we spell out the names.
Nicknames
I am a life-long Nicknamer and make nicknames from my nicknames. I haven't really met one I haven't liked. So naturally, Harvey has many. Here are a few:
Butters (His dad doesn't like that one, he thinks of the South park character. I think more of butterball. Sweet, smooth, and creamy like butter)
Lamb Chops
Love Chops my favorite
Chops
Chubs now that he's filling out
Harv (of course)
Harvster what his pediatrician calls him (!)
Harvester
Harvenstein
Harvard
Hearn my late grandfather's middle name/nickname
So now you all know what I'm up to these days.
1 comment:
I always have fun explaining my many many nicknames you gave me (which are often nicknames of my nicknames). Makinak & Mini-haha being my faves. I love that little nephew so much, and am excited that he'll know how to spell all our names soon (;
Post a Comment