I just had an awesome trip visiting my little sisters in their island bungalow in the city of Honolulu. We took the Hawaii Superferry over from Maui with my dad which was a painless 3 hours in what seemed to be a floating airport lobby with a new movie theater feel. I'm impressed with the aged beauty of Oahu's mountains and the amazing views from the foothills. But it mainly did my heart good to see my little sisters, grown up and independent, taking on this new city as their home. I also had a great reunion with several of my best girlfriends from college who live on Oahu now. I'm proud to see how successful my friends have become. They're such healthy, beautiful, accomplished women.Great beaches, good shopping, city lights, evening walks, and a perfect little dog named Ollie. Life is good over there.
No comments:
Post a Comment