I have a new camera....finally! My camera of 5 years died last June and I have felt naked without one since. After talking to my sis Holly, who told me that in 10 years I'll remember the memories from the pictures not the concern for the cost, I went for it and got...

Panasonic LUMIX DMC-FZ28
It's not as sleek as a pocket camera but light enough to lug around. I am loving the 18 x zoom and that it's a point and shoot. I feel like a paparazzi and have been sneaking pics of strangers from far distances only because I can. Notice how close we live to the mountains--as taken from our front door Thankgiving morn:

Other excitement: I won first prize in a raffle for taking an online survey about living in my community:

An ipod Classic 160
Now I can groove to 30 some thousand songs. Overnight I went from a girl way behind the times to a technological trend-setter. Woohoo. What did I tell you about me and contests? I really am lucky!
2 comments:
Congrats on your new camera, I expect to see many awesome photos to come! :)
You were always hip, long before the ipod.
Post a Comment