I went sailing with three rugged pirates yesterday (one being my dad). They picked me up in a dinghy on a nearby beach and we headed down the coast. Ten hours later, due to light winds, we docked in Ventura.
Dolphins swam along side the boat and seals waved to us with their flippers. Sailing is so peaceful, with no engine rumbling or diesel smells. Just the sound and smell of the sea.
We drove back late. A skunk was waiting for me as I turned into the stairs to my house. I got sprayed right in the face!
Gross.
There are no skunks in Hawaii.
5 comments:
What?! Seriously? You got sprayed by a skunk. YUCK!!!! Poor chica!....
How crazy! Reminds me of living on the ranch and Amber getting skunked like 4 times in 3 months.
holy moly, Emily! I am always so scared of getting sprayed by those little farts around here. Sheesh, are you okay? how did you get the smell off?
the sailing part sounded grand :)
Oh my gosh!!! How horrible!
Oh no! Poor Em. That really stinks :)
Post a Comment