July 20, 2009

My San Francisco Treat

Last month, before our hectic summer schedules begans, we took a road trip up to the Bay Area. I am not a city girl at all, but I think San Francisco is truly my favorite big city.
Up near John Muir Redwoods... I hadn't known such rugged outdoor perfection was just across the Golden Gate bridge.

I started off the trip with a few days in Palo Alto, bonding with my little cousins.

Cool pictures Andrew took while we played at the very hands-on Exploratorium Museum. Gotta get some science/education in on vacation, right?
I have many more wonderful pictures from this trip that intend to post one of these days. I have less than a month until I'm Hawaii-bound. Travel always begets more travel.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I grew up just across the Golden Gate bridge and feel very lucky. My aunt lives on top of mt. tam and has view on both sides: of the city and the bay, the other of the redwoods and the ocean. Heaven.

Unknown said...

wow em, those are some great shots! I want to go to museums with you!! maybe we can find a few good ones when you come. SO excited!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails