July 7, 2009

Hi Friends

My computer is back from the shop.
Someday soon I will straighten out the internet situation.

Right now I am on a five minute internet break at a coffee shop to update y'all.

June was great! I missed the internets but it was probably a healthy break from screen time.

I am working long hours with preschoolers, which I enjoy most days. Very entertaining. And exhausting or energizing, depending on the day/moment.

I have taken up yoga and go practice at a studio a few days a week after work. I am hooked.

We are going to Hawaii for nearly a month in late August. The islands are calling. I am far less homesick in Cali than I was in Oregon but now that I have a plane ticket I am feeling those pangs.

I eat mounds of squash out of the garden every day. Want some?

Love,

Emily

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah! so glad to see you're back. I was getting worried there since i didn't see any new postings for so long. -shann

Larissa said...

Welcome back, Miss Em.

Hmmm...you make me want to get back into gardening.

Unknown said...

yay! a month!

latisha latoya jackson said...

you're a working woman now, so proud of you. internets are messy webs anyway, good to take a break. luv ya

Linda said...

good to get an update and jealous to hear you get to go home! any great squash recipes you'd like to share?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails