I harvested my first homegrown leeks.
We made fava beans on the grill with great edamame-like results.
I have been learning about shading and the value scale in my drawing class. I spend every free minute playing around with the handful of Prismacolor colored pencils I've acquired. We have an "art show" the weekend after our class ends. ;-)
May Gray is upon us. I am loving the coastal fog that has rolled in:
It sure beats smoke! And the purple jacaranda trees remind me of Upcountry Maui.
4 comments:
I love fresh produce! I really wish I knew of a good farmer's market close to us. There are a few around LA, but most are a good 20-30 minutes away.
Mmmm, those look great. Looking forward to the additional pics. :)
Lovely leeks! I'm so jealous of your green thumb-- my one remaining houseplant is shriveling up with its head hung low.
I'm sad your blog is so quiet. Take a day or two off work and catch us up!
Post a Comment