
One highlight of working downtown all summer long was spending my lunch hour at the beach. I slipped a bathing suit top on under my clothes, kicked off my work shoes and rolled up my pants so I could dip my toes in the cold California sea. The warmth of the sun, the sound of the waves, and the smell of the ocean air relaxed and recharged me and made me a better teacher.

Fresh picked goodies from the garden. I successful grew a whole head of garlic from one little clove! Digging up bulbs is like digging for treasure.

My friends. I am grateful to have a solid group of quality friends in Santa Barbara.

I Modonnari, The Italian Street Painting festival at the SB Mission.

Getting my hippie on at the annual Summer Solstice parade which was hot, hot, hot.
What were the highlights of your summer?
1 comment:
My highlights include trips to San Diego and the Bay Area, and spending lots of time exploring LA's many Farmer's Markets.
I love your cute little garlic bulb!
Post a Comment