August 24, 2009

Affordable Luxuries

While I'm busy boasting about the talented people and lovely things in my life I thought I would remind you all to treat yourselves to some regular doses of beauty. As mentioned before, I've been collecting pieces by my friend Hawaiian artist Renee Coates. You can bid for an original ebay style or buy a limited edition print for an extremely wallet friendly price ($1 for the first, $2 for the second... All past archived prints are about to move up to $75 each so get them while they are still a steal.

Homegrown dahlias in an old pepper jar.

In yet another ode to flowers I must remind you that they are an affordable luxury. Having flowers around will make you feel indulgent, loved, and celebratory. Your eyes always land on them when you scan a room. Growing, Planting, Picking, or even Buying flowers are all worthwhile pursuits.

1 comment:

52 Pieces said...

Thanks for the shout-out Em! I love your wall display... I'm putting the photo in the collectors' showcase on 52 Pieces!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails