June 13, 2010

My Flower Girl

Rian paints the Mission.

What a terrific visit! I have many wonderful days but the love and joy I felt in my heart were almost overwhelming during the afternoon pictured. I was reunited with my Oregon family.  The most wonderful people I have ever known adopted me into their extended family. I was witness to their strength and grace through the most difficult experiences imaginable.  They lost two beautiful children that are embedded in our hearts forever.  They also have three amazing children still here making our world a better place.  I'm featuring Rian Elizabeth... a spirited child, four years old, who has agreed to be my flower girl.
 
Water babies.

From the Oregon Ocean to the California Sea.

I helped care for her from her first week.
It was amazing.
 
Magic dolphin ride.

Playing tag in the cool grass.

Nonstop entertainment!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails