Feeling completely adored...the last week of school was a lovefest. I am so proud of the kids and how much they've grown. I also work with some wonderfully inspiring teachers. They are so generous with their craft!
I got a book from my students filled with their illustrations and sweet sentiments they wrote out. I don't remember ever being so kind to a teacher. Pictures of me (in Hawaii getting married), pictures of me and some of my students, and pictures of Andrew and me as a couple.
The end is bittersweet!
3 comments:
Haha those pics are so funny & cute. NOw, i have to ask.. Do they just only have a neon marker as their "yellow" or did they choose that specifically over the regular yellow.
Either way - I think they captured it! Even on the mainland your amazing hair stands out!
Gosh, you have some really talented students! I love their different styles.
You must have made quite an impact on them! I can't think of a more natural and loving teacher.
Happy Summer Vacation!
Well, the neon markers were a new addition in the last few months and actually the instigator of many squabbles. They wait in line for that yellow!
It is shocking how many blondes I have in my class/school/neighborhood/California beach town. Especially kids. It is the first place where I feel like I blend in. I actually sort of enjoy my hair not being a huge part of my identity.
Post a Comment