July 26, 2010

Introducing Norine

Norine is now three months old.  I have had so much fun playing with my cousin's squishalicious baby girl.  She was born 16 days after her due date, so she's had a bit of a head start in the growth department.  She has an extremely mellow, easygoing, and happy personality.  Introducing Baby Buddha.

Big brother Jove has a lot to teach her.

3 comments:

gchoke said...

What pretty eyes! What is it about girls eyes? I'll never know.

Anyway, we had a baby play date in Columbus. Such fun for the parents to show off their tiny bundles of joy!

Grandparents, too! Anne went all out to feed us all.

U. Greg

jhkaye said...

Thanks so much for the fantastic pictures! I'm dying to meet her...one week to go!

Having a fun Oahu visit?

The New Simons said...

OMG. I just wanna munch on her chubby arms and cheeks. She's absolutely gorgeous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails