November 7, 2009

Celebrating Shiloh


Friends gathered together in celebration and remembrance
of baby angel Shiloh.

And whispered sweet nothings on seed-laced notes...

That danced toward the heavens in a clustered swirl.

Goodbye sweet angels...
you've changed our world forever.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful remembrance for such a beautiful girl. I'm sure she got all those balloons!

The New Simons said...

Emily- thank you so much for writing a blog about Shiloh's first birthday celebration. It's absolutely beautiful and it means so much to me that you and Andrew could be there. I love you guys so much. Xoxo.

Lantana said...

These are the most beautiful pictures, Emily. This blog made me cry. What a gorgeous gathering of wonderful people.

Janet said...

This is beautiful!

You have planted the seed of an idea that I could do something like this. I love the beach, the notes, and the balloons.

Thank you. xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails