January 11, 2010

Train to LA


Depart by train from Santa Barbara at dawn.

The view.

Why it is called the Surfliner.

Venice Beach color.

Cool dudes.

Black & white boardwalk.

Crowds attract crowds.

Almost sunset.
We spent a day in LA before flying out of LAX for the winter break on the East Coast. I figure even when I have a loss of the blah-blah-blog words I can flash around some images. What's your take on these photo-journal blog posts?

3 comments:

jhkaye said...

Better n' nuffin, Hon'!

In all seriousness, you really are an amazing photographer. I love the quick visual updates of your goings ons, and I'm so glad you were around to capture all of our magical holiday moments this year.

Lantana said...

Emily, just so you know, I absolutely adore your blog and I check it every single day. Also Dwayne and Holly just started laughing hysterically at the national geographic/big nosed sister picture. LOL. glad I can inspire laughs if nothing else. LOVE YOU SISTER

Unknown said...

(I may be a bit biased) but I am a huge fan of photo blogs. I love getting quick little glimpses into peoples' lives via a camera lens. Also Em, the quality of your photos keeps getting better and better!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails