
Artichoke season is upon us. I am growing them as a substitute/replacement/barrier to the awful thistle weeds in the garden. I am hoping for a harvest before long.
Now the stone version: A hummingbird was having a blast playing in a fountain at the mall. A happy moment for us both.
Sweet pea season again. They are prolific in our school garden and I make a point to distribute them to each classroom and the office. I have my own bounty at home. I never tire of them. Can they grow in Hawaii? Could I get them to bloom this August?
My 23rd Birthday. The date is now set for marriage: 8-9-10. I am partial to this man. I am partial to the number 9. August 9th is also my grandmother's birthday. I am having a lot of fun arranging and dreaming about the fun and happy details.
2 comments:
i love that photo! what a pretty couple
Congrats on your wedding. i'm sure it'll be a lovely affair!
Post a Comment