Andrew has been ceramicing/potterizing/whipping-up-a-frenzy-of-clay. I love it. Most of the kitchenware I use is beautifully handmade. He is so talented and I am so proud. His skill is growing. I've been telling him that though he'll be the Doctor Of he might just have to be my Trophy Husband Potter Man when I am a rich teacher. ;-) It is making me miss dabbling in cool clay. But with a Monday through Friday job, a dedicated yoga practice, and a healthy social life my hobbies haven't gotten the attention they used to. Oh yeah, and I'm supposed to be planning a wedding.
But this post is supposed to be about the two mugs featured at the top. Just because I have a handmade collection: I am a non-discriminate mug lover. We found the blue-and-white handpainted one at the Swap Shop, our free-community thrift store. And I bought the light green one from the sale table at Starbucks. Pretty things cheer my heart. And I realize this love of comfy cups likely stems from a hardcore tea habit.
No comments:
Post a Comment