My Auntie's pretty condo... We got a chance to play tourist for a day. Our one outing without the family.
I was inspired and made my own
Can you believe it? I say the ocean is my favorite thing,
but maybe it is the sky above the ocean.
Sir Wilfred's, the cigar and coffee joint of my youth, is now on Front Street.
Sir Wilfred's, the cigar and coffee joint of my youth, is now on Front Street.
My mom's artist friend Karen, featured herself in this piece, sitting on the bar.
This creative spirit, passed away over 10 years ago. Rainbow Kelly, aka "Uncle Bo"
also looks over us with his Santa Beard. He introduced my parents 30 years ago.
A radio personality with a hearty laugh. These were the characters from my childhood.
Both gone now, but I discovered them again on Front street, among celebrities, in this old painting.
Someday, I guess. He is my favorite date. We hung out under the giant banyan tree and listened to the
myna birds squawk.
1 comment:
Glad you guys got a day of lazin' in Lahaina. I like the little lizards that hang out in the grass by the hot tub.
You and Andrew are a perfect pair.
Post a Comment