I took these on Christmas Eve, on my brief (and last minute!) trip home to Maui. I hadn't seen my family in a year. That was my main motivation... Maui's beauty is just the bonus.
Sugar beach.....a long stretch down. I always had the impression this was kind of a crappy beach. But I developed a new apprecitaton for this area. You can enjoy the beauty of West Maui without the drive.
Sugar beach.....a long stretch down. I always had the impression this was kind of a crappy beach. But I developed a new apprecitaton for this area. You can enjoy the beauty of West Maui without the drive.
Our chihuahuas approved as well. They walked two miles with us.
Starfish in the tidepoools. We also saw a puffer fish, hooked, dead and dried up on the beach.
Winter clouds make for playful lighting. I love that you can always drive to a sunnier spot on Maui.
Are you guys happy I started blogging again? I know consistancy is important....is anyone out there still? I will revive this blog--which turns five years old soon!





1 comment:
One day I'll be in the cool Iphone club. Maybe when it's cheaper? I don't even know what I'd do with 24/7 internet access...it could be dangerous.
For now I'm still adjusting to my non-film camera.
Post a Comment