August 4, 2012

What is a Baby?



The best lullaby from my favorite movie from childhood. I look forward to those sweet moments of parenthood. I know I'll be singing a lot (I've sang this to babies I nannied for).

It makes me a little sad I don't have a dog yet. I was born to a household with a motherly Golden Retriever who looked after me until I was 10.

And in case you are curious....we found out the baby's gender today! This ran through my head...


2 comments:

jhkaye said...

So excited!!

I was sure it was a girl, but I've been wrong before. I am actually biased toward older brothers. It was awfully nice having older brothers growing up.

I will spend the next few months brainstorming boy names for you!

Emily said...

Thanks Jan! I like the doctor's reaction... "Yes, I know." So realistic.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails