
I may have posted a picture of an artichoke bloom before--but, I grew this one myself. They are a creative addition to funky/fun flower arrangements.

Pumpkins in July--say what? These sweet little sugar pumpkins were happy surprises. Pumpkin seeds from last fall managed to sneak their way into my beds through my compost. YUM.

Sprouted potatoes off the kitchen counter are now planted in my accidental potato patch.

Tomatoes galore. I was admiring the bubbles on these sweet little cherries and gave them a photo op. My favorites are the little orange sungolds tomatoes.

We took the kids in my class to Butterflies Alive at the Natural History Museum. Sixteen preschoolers were astonished by the thousands of butterflies enjoying nectar rich goodies. I have to say, I am a lot happier working. Most days confirm the decision I made to be a teacher.
1 comment:
That artichoke bloom is amazing. Nice pics! :)
Post a Comment