My California Days...capturing the shiny moments since 2007.
oh my. that was really something.
Emily-I love this! Thanks for sharing!
Hmmm. That's just a tad bit creepy. I certainly can't imagine Bear doing that!Hope you guys get a pup soon. Bear needs a local playmate! Just think of all the fun they could have together!!!
We loved that. Just another mama strollin her babe about town!
Don't you know...I love ridiculousness! Andrew was teasing me for watching it over and over again so I thought I oughta share.
Love that dog. So kind, so motherly.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
oh my. that was really something.
Emily-I love this! Thanks for sharing!
Hmmm. That's just a tad bit creepy. I certainly can't imagine Bear doing that!
Hope you guys get a pup soon. Bear needs a local playmate! Just think of all the fun they could have together!!!
We loved that. Just another mama strollin her babe about town!
Don't you know...I love ridiculousness!
Andrew was teasing me for watching it over and over again so I thought I oughta share.
Love that dog. So kind, so motherly.
Post a Comment