I think I'm lucky too, to have you guys for siblings. I'm so happy you two made it through that week. It was a scary time for all of us. I love you both!
Em- I wish I could have been there to support you guys through this incredibly tough time. But I'm so glad that I'm able to be here for you both now, and that Andrew is cancer-free. Congratulations for making it through. I'm here whenever you need me. Xoxo, Rach
4 comments:
I think I'm lucky too, to have you guys for siblings. I'm so happy you two made it through that week. It was a scary time for all of us. I love you both!
Yay! You guys have plenty to celebrate!.... Loving your frequent blog posts em!
Em- I wish I could have been there to support you guys through this incredibly tough time. But I'm so glad that I'm able to be here for you both now, and that Andrew is cancer-free. Congratulations for making it through. I'm here whenever you need me. Xoxo, Rach
Rest in peace, cancerous ball!
Post a Comment