February 8, 2012

Swan Lake

Andrew's birthday weekend was super low key. We went to the beach twice...and got in the water Sunday. I also decided to revamp my old camera habit. My iPhone has been my camera since I got it. Why lug around two? Anyway, while I am due to invest in a big heay REAL real camera, I broke out my Panasonic Lumix.
Walking down a dirt road...
...to the nearby "lake."
Another cute couple....
Pretty (hungry?) swans in the background did a little show for us. I love the self-timer, and precariously balancing my camera; I'd never dare ask a stranger for a picture. Though I am quite comfortable around people I know, I have severe stranger danger (I'm shy).

Happy 29th birthday A-ditty!

1 comment:

jhkaye said...

Happy Birthday Andrew! Cute dress Emily! And glad to hear the real camera is back in action.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails