March 21, 2012

Last Fall...

 An update in pictures, since I didn't really blog last fall. 
I got up really early for work, but at least the sky was pretty. 
 I was in the audience and saw a filming of The Tonight Show. Jay Leno is funny and nice, like we thought. The studio felt really small. I saw some Action Star, Michelle Bachman (!) and Sugarland. But I was mostly glad to see Jay.
 Pears. I like to snack on fruit in our community garden. And take pictures.
 I turned 30 and ate rum cake at the beach.
 My sister sent me a picture of a sailboat that washed up on the north shore of Maui. Ghostly/awesome/weird.
 I learned how to play with my iPhone and make picture collage. California kids!
 My sister sent me picture of fruit she was picking in Mom's yard on Maui. #homesick
My newest favorite PJ shirt from Cristina. I do love DC.

2 comments:

Janet said...

Cute shirt! :)

I love the sky pic. The sky never looks that big out here, sadly.

jhkaye said...

Great sum-up of your season. You've done a lot!

And what a delicious looking cake. I wish I was eating it right now!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails