March 19, 2009

Beach Ride


I live near the beach so I make an effort to find myself there often. It is really an all-ages-playground. No matter how I feel, I always feel better after a stop by the ocean. Lately I've been biking along the coast. So much more fun than the treadmill.

Family Affair. SUP (Stand Up Paddling) training. On Maui I see the pros out doing this out on the rugged north shore. There are almost always glassy conditions here, so it's pretty popular in SB.


My trusty bike. Needs some TLC but it makes me feel free and happy, like a kid. It's been so nice out, I'm getting tan. I appreciate sunshine on my bones.

Isla Vista through palm fronds.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The composition of those photos are really great, I especially like your bike. The little keiki on the SUP is super cute. I saw a little girl and boy getting lessons from their grandpa at the beach the other day, they were having a lot of fun. I want to come visit you! You make SB look better than a postcard (:

Jocelyn - Henry's Mommy said...

I love your photos! You got skills!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails