The Mahina Shines. My youngest sister's
middle name is "moon" in Hawaiian.
Somewhere out there, beneath the pale moon light,
someone IS thinking of you, and loving you tonight.
middle name is "moon" in Hawaiian.
Somewhere out there, beneath the pale moon light,
someone IS thinking of you, and loving you tonight.
Nature's candy. Sweet as sunshine. I love this Golden State.
My lust for fresh fruit often reminds me of a favorite poem from my English Major days: "Goblin Market" by Cristina Rosetti (tiny excerpt below).
My lust for fresh fruit often reminds me of a favorite poem from my English Major days: "Goblin Market" by Cristina Rosetti (tiny excerpt below).
Figs to fill your mouth,Pretty secksy for kiddie stuff... repressed Victorians tend to ooze with sensuality.
Citrons from the South,
Sweet to tongue and sound to eye;
Come buy, come buy.
3 comments:
I'm loving your pics, Em. Can't wait to get my new camera!
Love the Beatles lyrics, Em!
I love this post. Where is the mermaid landing? Ella is waaaaaay into Ariel these days!
Post a Comment