March 4, 2009

Up to...

More nighttime photography. I got an awesome new tripod for only $4 (floor model) at the camera store. This pictures was actually taken pre-tripod, by holding my breath as I precariously balanced my camera on a chain-link fence.

Bunny love: I was a on bunny duty while my neighbors were out of town. So soft and cute! And what healthy eaters! Though Sparkles-the-Beta is much adored, I looked forward to eventually having a mammal as a pet.

Andrew's little sister and her new Belgian husband are staying with us while they secure a home in Los Angeles. We've had some fabulous quality time with them and are excited to have some family living nearby. And today is their one year anniversary. Congrats!



I've been playing with the manual setting on my camera. It's tricky and I have tons to learn, but I'm having fun playing around. I'm even enjoying messing up, as in the image above.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow Emily! I am impressed with all your skills. That photo of the mahina is amazing. You can see the whole shadow on the moon. Looks like you guys are having fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails